I downloaded "algebra quiz" which has a variety of flash card problems on topics. The lines portion has a good mix of writing equations given different parameters. Good review and shows the work for students when they check their answers. Could be used during remediation time. I'm still playing around. - Matt
I downloaded "algebra quiz" which has a variety of flash card problems on topics. The lines portion has a good mix of writing equations given different parameters. Good review and shows the work for students when they check their answers. Could be used during remediation time. I'm still playing around. - Matt
ReplyDeleteAlgebra genie
ReplyDeleteAlgebra pro
Math !!!
These are all great. The last two make the iPad a white board. For Math!!! you can create student accounts and have them work on tasks as well.
In iBooks, algebra 1 by Mike Maggart and Help! algebra are interactive books with video lessons and practice problems. Have a look. - Matt
ReplyDelete